PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THEM, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Please note that when you enter any sub-site accessible through this website or any other page, such sub-website may have its own terms and conditions of use, which is specific to such sub-site.
1. Prices, specifications and availability of products sold on Allstarplastics.com.au are subject to change without notice. ALLSTAR PLASTICS is not liable for any specification, photographic or typographical error in any of the product, pricing or offers on the website which are all subject to correction.
2. Online Shop all prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are EXCLUSIVE of freight and include GST.
3. Goods are to be dispatched the day after orders are placed. Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for strikes, accidents or delays in transit.
4. No shipping of products will be undertaken without payment. Visa and Master cards & direct transfers are welcome. Cheque payments are acceptable but will delay shipping as it might take up to 7 days to clear.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which it is ultimately intended.
6. All goods MUST be examined ON RECEIPT and if damaged, the carrier’s note endorsed accordingly. ALLSTAR PLASTICS MUST BE INFORMED OF DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY– If not informed within 24 hours of signing the delivery docket there will be NO claim for damages. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refute the claim and the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
7. ALLSTAR PLASTICS do not accept the return of goods or cancellation of orders without giving prior consent. Under no circumstances will custom made products be returnable.
Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
8. Goods supplied shall be the customer’s risk immediately on delivery. Title to the goods shall pass to the customer only when payment has been made in full. In case of non-payment ALLSTAR PLASTICS shall be entitled to repossess the goods and the costs will be for the customer’s account.
9. In the case of returning an incorrect order (excluding custom made products) the customer will be liable for the shipping fees.
10. Rules for minors (Under Age 18)
If you are under 18, you should ask your parents or a guardian before you: E-mail the Site, or ask us to e-mail anything to you; Send in any information; Buy anything online. All Materials on this Site are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
The materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind. this includes warranties of merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose or event. Under no circumstances shall ALLSTAR PLASTICS or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, punitive damages or consequential or other ) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if ALLSTAR PLASTICS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. ALLSTAR PLASTICS and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this website. ALLSTAR PLASTICS may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. ALLSTAR PLASTICS makes no commitment to update the materials or products.
You agree to indemnify, keep and defend ALLSTAR PLASTICS and all of its subcontractors, agents, directors, officers, employees, information providers, affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, Legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You will assist & cooperate as reasonably required in ALLSTAR PLASTICS’S defense of any claim. ALLSTAR PLASTICS reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and also, you shall not in any event settle any matter as described above without the written consent of ALLSTAR PLASTICS.
AllStar Plastics will only approve orders with Australia and New Zealand. All other countries are exempt.
Allstar Plastics Warranty.
Any claim under this warranty must be made within 7 days of the date of purchase of the product. To make a claim under the warranty, take the product (with proof of purchase) to the store where you purchased the product or contact Allstar Plastics. Allstar Plastics will pay your reasonable, direct expenses of claiming under this warranty. You may submit details and proof of your expense claim to Allstar Plastics for consideration.
This warranty is given by Allstar Plastics ABN 20 115 717 265, unit 1-4, 25 Bailey Crescent, Southport QLD 4215. Tel: 07-55323222 . e-mail: email@example.com
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law: Our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Order Process Policy select the products you would like to purchase. Please complete the form with your delivery details and then select how you would prefer to pay. You can pay online using your credit card or we can call you to collect your credit card details. We will send you a confirmation e-mail once you have submitted your order.
When you select to pay online you can click the link to go to the secure payment page. If you selected to pay over the phone, we will call you and let you know how much your total order comes to including freight & GST, and collect your credit card details to process payment. You will receive a tax invoice by e-mail or included with your parcel. All prices quoted on www.allstarplastics.com.au are inclusive of GST.
Customer Service Policy
Allstar Plastics will endeavour to dispatch your order within 48hours of receiving your payment.. Your order will be sent via courier or registered post. If goods are not available or delayed in delivery we will advise our customers within 3 business days by e-mail or telephone or fax.
Christmas & New Year holidays
For the period of around 21 Dec until 10 January . We will receive orders but delivery will be delayed until we return to process and dispatch orders. All suppliers are all closed over the Christmas holidays.